The unusual or excessive enlargement of breast tissue in men is a condition known as gynecomastia. Causes for this condition are varied and so are the treatments. In general terns, laser surgery is the most frequent solution to get rid of the unwanted tissue. There are, however a series of non-surgical options available on the market. Let’s take a look at some of those options.
Gynexin – What is it?
Gynexin is an oral dietary supplement designed to work specifically on the chest area by reducing the deposits of fat tissue around the nipple area in breasts. Its formula is carefully designed to make men’s chests smoother and toned. Closely supervised and designed by nutrionists, Gynexin is an herbal pill produced to attack the fatty tissue and reduce its size and quantity. Specialists have developed Gynexin in FDA registered facilities with outstanding results. Scientifically proven, these pills seem to work in 99% of cases, besides, since the pill’s components are natural, based on herbs, patients have no side effects from using the product. In general terms, reviews of this product are optimal. Not only because it is easy to purchase on most online retailers, but also for its innocuous efficiency. Used for several months, on a daily dosage and together with a well-balanced diet, Gynexin is an option worth considering.
The main ingredients present in this herbal supplement are:
- Chromium Picolinate: a combination of both ingredients often used by athletes to keep a healthy weight without losing muscle tone or bone structure. Chromium boosts metabolism hence helping the body to fight back fat cells.
- Theobromine Cacao: This alkaloid is commonly found in cacao plant and is similar to caffeine without the addictive effect. This ingredient stimulates the heart, consequently, lowering blood pressure.
- Green Tea Extract: A favorite with dietary supplements, green tea is rich in antioxidants and stimulates good cholesterol.
- Sclareolides: It is a biennial herb which has a thorough effect in hormonal imbalance. It can help increase testosterone levels. Recent research shows that this herb helps to shrink fat cells.
- Caffeine: it acts as a stimulant ergogenic supplement.
Dieting: Avoid junk food rich in saturated fats and carbohydrates. Also, try to stay away from some meats which are full of hormones. This is the case of factory-farmed poultry. If there is an underlying hormonal imbalance, these types of food will only worsen the condition.
More Information: If you require more information on ways to get rid of gynecomastia fast, visit http://gynecomastia.org.uk/
Physical Exercise and Cosmetic Therapy
Mesotherapy: There is a rising number of patients who support the use of mesotherapy to reduce the visible effects of Gynecomastia. The procedure consists mainly in getting an injection on the affected zone, breast area, in order to dissolve the fat tissue there. A popular practice in cosmetic treatments, mesotherapy should always be performed by a licensed professional within hospital facilities. Although the technique is not 100% effective, we can read about men whose gynecomastia was reduced by 70 or 80%. It should be noticed that the gland enlargement cannot be dealt with mesotherapy. It will only help reduce or eliminate the lipolithyc substances in the surplus tissue.
Exercise: There are numerous programs advertised online which promise a newer, stronger, flatter chest. However, patients should be careful when choosing the best type of exercise program for each case. If you are not used to working out regularly, undergoing a strenuous program may result in further body injury. Always check with your physician first. Here are some general tips which can aid in this process:
- Get Strong: The more you exercise, the stronger you’ll get. This in turn, will result in larger pectoral muscles which can help get rid of fatty tissue and better conceal any surplus mammary gland development.
- Go Cardio: Improving your chest appearance is not a matter of doing thousands of pushups only. Cardiovascular exercise is beneficial for you since it burns fat quickly. And after all, most of the surplus tissue is fatty cells.
In all, if surgery seems to be the only alternative for your gyno, think again, there may be something else for you, too.